v2.4.6 - 2018-07-18
- Add CSS to ensure lesson elements are correctly positioned on full-width Beaver Builder-powered lessons
- Added option to allow customization of the sidebar width / column count
v2.4.5 - 2018-06-29
- Actually update capabilities required to access theme options. Fixes issue causing theme options to be inaccessible when
DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT is defined.
v2.4.4 - 2018-05-30
- Update capabilities required to access theme options. Fixes issue causing theme options to be inaccessible when
DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT is defined.
v2.4.3 - 2018-05-22
- oEmbeds from streamable.com will now be automatically responsive when embedded in post content or LifterLMS video embed fields
- Fix issue causing some google fonts to cause 404 errors
v2.4.2 - 2018-02-13
- Support for LifterLMS quiz custom fields on the builder
- Update lesson & assignment layout fields to use images
v2.4.1 - 2018-03-31
v2.4.0 - 2018-02-13
- Add LifterLMS quiz theme support for controlling quiz layout via course builder
- Fix issues causing 500 errors on blog posts when LifterLMS core is not enabled
v2.3.0 - 2017-12-11
- Add settings to allow visual customization of LifterLMS Instructors information on Courses & Memberships
- Ensure that page layout settings (metabox on pages and other post types) apply custom layout settings to course & membership catalogs and blog archive
- Fix error in a LifterLMS dependency check to preventing activation of theme without LifterLMS existing first
v2.2.1 - 2017-11-06
- Fix specificity issue preventing account navigation font size from applying correctly
- Add setting to control hover color of title on catalog archive items
- Renamed "Product Archive" settings to "Catalog" settings
- Renamed "Product Item" settings to "Catalog Item" settings
- Account greeting setting correctly outputs on LifterLMS 3.14+
- Removed course item settings on LifterLMS account page which are no longer relevant post 3.14
v2.2.0 - 2017-08-09
- Improved compatibility with Beaver Builder to ensure full-width rows function on all post types
- Added new post settings for LifterLMS content, pages, and posts:
- Disable header entirely
- Disable navigation
- Display alternate menu
- Disable footer widgets area
- Added new global layout settings for controlling the top and bottom margins of the main content area. See these settings under "Layout"
- Added new body class to add special css based on the current post sidebar layout
- Declares official WooCommerce support. LaunchPad has always supported WooCommerce but until now LaunchPad did not declare support resulting in confusing WooCommerce-generated warnings.
- Fixed Quiz template to prevent display of previous and next links meant for blog posts only
- Fixed bug preventing the selected header layout from appearing highlighted on the LaunchPad settings
v2.1.1 - 2017-03-21
- Ensure post category and tag pages obey layout and sidebar settings defined for the blog
- LaunchPad custom CSS will load after LaunchPad rendered settings css so that custom css can override default css without bloating the specificity of the override rules
- LaunchPad can now be translated! Find the
.pot file in the
/l18n/ directory and get started! More information at https://lifterlms.com/docs/translating-lifterlms-launchpad/
v2.1.0 - 2017-03-01
- New settings
- Customize the font weight for course titles
- Customize the font weight for menu items
- Customize the spacing between menu items
- Customize the spacing between the main menu and the top of the screen
- Customize the spacing between the logo and the top of the screen
- Post navigation links will no longer be displayed when viewing LifterLMS Memberships
- Numeric settings fields will always output 0 instead of an empty string when left blank. Fixes issues where invalid CSS was being output for custom settings.
v2.0.7 - 2017-02-23
- Fix issue preventing multiple Google Fonts from loading
v2.0.6 - 2017-01-13
- Added new settings to control the appearance of the main menu on small screens
- Added new settings to control the appearance of secondary (sub) menus on the main menu
- Fix ie issue related to layout options on admin panel
- Fix typo on settings screen
v2.0.5 - 2016-12-08
- Fix lesson preview tile settings so that they work correctly
- Remove numbers from comment lists
v2.0.4 - 2016-12-05
- Fix icon color for lesson complete icons in syllabus and syllabus widget
- Ensure the "free" stamp icon on free lessons obeys lesson complete icon color
- Remove padding on full-width Beaver Builder elements on all screen sizes
v2.0.3 - 2016-11-27
- Fix Beaver Builder full-width compatibility
v2.0.2 - 2016-11-22
- fix full centering of logo, title, description for full-width 100%/100% headers
- added vcard markup to author output for better seo compliance
- Add new option for optionally wrapping JS fields in script and no conflict anonymous functions
v2.0.1 - 2016-11-09
- New setting: Body font color
- Allow Beaver Builder full-width rows on standard pages
- Lists now look a bit nicer due to some spacing tweaks
- Site title, headline, and logo will now automatically center on small screens
- Added post meta item labels (post date, author, etc...)
- Fixed spacing on meta items so they aren't rammed together
- Fixed site footer info font color setting
- Allow Google fonts to be loaded over http or https depending on request protocol
- Footer widgets 1-3 will now display in numeric order rather than 1,3,2. Duh, right?
v2.0.0 - 2016-10-11
- Labels now display beside radio buttons and checkboxes instead of below them
- All settings defaults updated for a pretty first time run
- Author bio does not display on LifterLMS courses, lessons, memberships, or quizzes
- Added custom course excerpt to the course tiles
New Customizable Settings & Options
- Secondary buttons!
- Main menu font size
- Course meta title and information settings for size & color
- Setting for number of columns in the course / membership catalogs
- Settings for 3.0 pricing tables
Deprecated Settings and Options
- Course & Membership Price
- Course Legth & Difficulty -- replaced with "Meta" options described above
- Removed some lesson complete icon settings which are confusing after core 3.0 changes
- Deprecated checkout settings no longer relevant because of core 3.0 changes
v1.3.4 - 2016-07-27
- Re-enable full width menus to be centered by default
v1.3.3 - 2016-07-13
- Added new default layout options for Courses and Memberships
- Adjusted logic for layout overrides and fallbacks.
- Address a bug where custom post type archives would take on the layout setting of the last post in the loop rather than the default fallback setting
v1.3.2 - 2016/06/30
- Fix typo in CSS that caused secondary navigation items in the primary menu to always display
v1.3.1 - 2016/06/23
- Fix PHP7 compatibility issue during AJAX requests
- Set a default option when retrieving 1.3.0 header layout option. Prevent's PHP notice from displaying when option has not yet been defined.
- Fixed a typo that prevented 1.3.0 exports from being generated on older version of PHP
v1.3.0 - 2016/06/17
Import / Export
- On the "Advanced" LaunchPad settings menu, you can now export your existing LaunchPad settings as a JSON object and import existing settings objects!
- You can now customize the padding of the header area
- Customize the layout of the header
- Customize the available widths of header logo and navigation
- Side by Side registration layout option for the login & registration forms on the Account access page.
- Padding customization for default (primary) buttons
Responsive Video Embeds
- Automatic responsive video embeds anywhere in LaunchPad for the following providers: YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia
Post Layout Settings
- Optionally disable the title element on any post types where the "Layout Settings" metabox can be found
- The "posts" page (blog post archive) will correctly display the page as the current item when breadcrumbs are enabled
- Icons in the course outline widget will adhere to icon color customizations
- LifterLMS elements know as "text buttons" now automatically inherit LaunchPad link style colors. These elements look like regular links but are actually buttons and were, up until now, not customizable.
- Fixed a few default settings values which had "px" coded into them which would cause the default values to not render properly on screen. Update includes an automatic upgrade to replace the existing values with corrected values if you currently have the default value saved.
- Fixed a setting which was rendering an empty value for the "margin left" value of a lesson completed tile.
- Advanced JS fields are now wrapped in an anonymous function that passes the jQuery dollar sign into the field so customizations can use
$ rather than
jQuery if you wish.
- Custom CSS output automatically minified for a cleaner source and (extremely small) performance increase
- Added an automated upgrade class to allow for first-time installation of new LaunchPad settings to their defaults and any other database related upgrades that may come in the future.
v1.2.2 - 2016/05/13
- Define default setting tab. Resolves issue where "Header" tab settings were not being saved.
- Added correct rules to the
.aligncenter CSS class.
v1.2.1 - 2016/05/04
- Fixed namespacing issue related to Metaboxes
v1.2.0 - 2016/05/04
- Blog posts and blog archive pages now have a separate default layout setting. You can, therefore, use a completely customized layout for your blog than for the rest of your site.
- Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, Memberships, Posts, and Pages all have custom layout settings which can override the default site layout settings.
- Lessons will automatically inherit their course's layout settings unless explicitly overriden
Fixes and Updates
- LifterLMS Certificates will never display sidebars
- Added a new "Button" subheading to LifterLMS Product Archive settings screen.
- Changed LifterLMS Product Archive Tile Footer Border language. Previously said "Top Border" but styles actually applied to the entire border. Now the label correctly states the settings purpose
- Fixed directory name of Metaboxes directory so that custom metaboxes will properly load on servers that couldn't load them because of case sensitivity. Was "MetaBoxes", now "Metaboxes".
v1.1.0 - 2016/04/28
- Site Logo in header is now a clickable link back to the site's home page url to match the functionality of the site title when no logo is displayed.
- New site header background image options are available for controlling the behavior and positioning of the uploaded image! See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site header background color option is available. See Header Settings Documention for more info.
- New site footer & site info options
- Font Color
- Link & Link Hover Color
- Widget Title Cover (footer only because no widget functionality is available for the site info section)
- Added a css class
.widget-title to all Widget Title H2 elements in all widget areas
- Added CSS selector properly target "My Meberships" title area styles.
- Fixed a setting title "Section Title Padding Right" which was supposed to be "Section Padding Right" on the "LifterLMS Account" LaunchPad settings tab
- LifterLMS Account Navigation Link Seperator option was attached to a filter that didn't exist. Updated the filter to attach to a LifterLMS filter which does exist. Problem solved!
- LifterLMS Course and Lesson sidebars will now be properly registered with the same sidebar settings as the other LaunchPad sidebars to prevent visual discrepencies between them. This update relies on a new filter available in LifterLMS 2.6.2. Please update both to complete this resolution.
- Updated the descriptions of a few settings to be more clear
- Various typos and spelling errors corrected. Potentially added some new ones.
- Fixed positioning of the "remove image" button on LaunchPad image upload settings.
- Removed a duplicate & unused .scss file "scss/partials/_notices.scss".
v1.0.1 - 2016/04/21
- Moved the header background image logo to the header settings tab
- added collapsible sections to the header settings tab
- Added font size options for paragraphs and list items
- Removed breadcrumb css class option
- Changed the "Styling" tab to be called the "Links and Buttons" tab
- Organized the LifterLMS Account Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Organized the LifterLMS Course Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Organized the LifterLMS Product Archive Settings screen to have collapsible settings to make the settings more navigable
- Moved the advanced settings tab to the bottom of the settings menu
- Site tagline setting now properly outputs the site tagline
- Breadcrumb font settings now properly apply to all items in breadcrumb regardless of heirarchy
- Fixed language issue on header menu that caused some confusion
- Allow LifterLMS Course and Lesson Sidebars to display in their correct place
- Properly initialize right-side sidebar on 3-column layout
- Fixed various spelling errors & typos
- Fixed a typo on the default config that prevented watch tasks from running correctly
v1.0.0 - 2016/04/18