v2.0.1 - 2018-06-14
- When adding or changing API keys, test calls will be made to check if the keys are functional. If they are not a warning will be displayed.
- Fixed issue preventing cached tags and sequences from being cleared by the button on the integration settings
$skip_cache when calling api class methods to bypass cached results. This function should no longer be used by third party integrations, custom plugins, or themes as it will be removed in the next major version.
v2.0.0 - 2018-05-18
- Removes LifterLMS 2.x compatibility, raising the minimum required LifterLMS version to 3.8.0
- Adds a checkbox to enrollment, registration, and checkout forms allowing users to explicitly consent to receive emails
- To accommodate GDPR compliance, sequences and tags will only be applied to users who have explicitly consented to receive emails.
- Users who have previously consented to receive emails may opt out via a checkbox on the edit account tab of the student dashboard
- New options have been added to allow customization of the consent and unsubscribe messages
- In addition to an API Key, a Secret Key must also be obtained to API methods to unsubscribe users
LLMS_Settings_Integrations_ConvertKit has been replaced by
LLMS_Integration_ConvertKit which is an integration child accessible programattically via
LLMS()->integrations()->get( 'convertkit' )
- Renamed plugin options to be consistent with other LifterLMS integration classes. Preexisting options will be renamed automatically upon plugin upgrade.
v1.0.4 - 2016-10-04
- Add compatibility for LifterLMS 3.0.0
- This release is fully compatible with both LifterLMS 2.x and LifterLMS 3.x
v1.0.3 - 2016-04-28
Sorry! I never updated the version number at 1.0.2 so there was an infinite and unresolvable update loop. This release resolves that.
v1.0.2 - 2016-04-28
- Update membership tag & sequence application to run of new LifterLMS action
v1.0.1 - 2016-03-07
- Updated ConvertKit "Courses" to the new "Sequences"
v1.0.0 - 2016-03-07
v0.1.0 - 2015-12-31
- Initial private beta release